Leeds Mind is the city’s leading mental health charity with a turnover of approximately £3m each year. This is an exciting new role which will be pivotal in supporting the Head of HR to deliver a safe and effective HR service to managers and employees at Leeds Mind.
The focus of the role will be to support the recruitment process for new employees across the organisation. There is also the opportunity for the successful candidate to support the Head of HR with generalist HR duties including employee relations case work, TUPE and workforce development initiatives. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody looking to start a career in HR.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of working with confidential information
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent IT skills across a wide range of programmes/systems
Hours - Full Time (37 hours per week)
Scale - NJC Scale 5 points 12-17
Salary - £21,589 to £23,836 per annum
Contract - Permanent
The role is based at Clarence House, Clarence Road, LS18 4LB.
Application forms and further details can be obtained by going to our website at www.leedsmind.org.uk
For an informal discussion about these posts prior to applying please Tel: 07540 6277 18 and speak to Jo Sutcliffe, Head of HR or Tel: 07860 930 920 and speak to Helen Kemp, Chief Executive.