Data Analyst- Banking
My client is looking for a Data Analyst to deliver digital data analytics and performance reporting across all digital channels and activities, ensuring that robust data, analysis and insight is available to support making the right business decisions and to mitigate the risks present from poor data availability.
* At least 5+ years of experience primarily in digital analytics in online retail, travel or banking/finance.
* Experience working in large and complex organizations such as Amazon, Google, Expedia, Tesco, etc. in a Retail/Internet space or within Digital Analytics functions of Financial services firms preferred
* A relevant first numerate degree in either mathematics, statistics, computer science (or equivalent quantitative area) or business, media, communications with quantitative background.
* Subject Matter expertise in digital analytics
* Proven experience in digital data and analytics solutions in the DMP, Tag management, Testing & Optimisation, Heat Mapping, Sentiment Analysis, Attribution modelling preferred
* Proven knowledge and experience of SQL and other Database/Data Manipulation tools
* Expertise in data visualization tools and techniques - previous experience with Qliksense, Tableau or similar
* Good working knowledge of analytics tools - R/SAS/SPSS/STATA
* Strong experience of MS Office tools: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003