Digital Learning Consultant - Trainer - Content Specialist
Digital Learning Consultant - Content Specialist - Trainer - Payments - Financial Services - Learning & Development
Looking for an experienced Digital Learning Consultant Content Specialist to come and join an award-winning retail payments company based in London.
In this position, you will be engaging with stakeholders and subject matter experts across the business to determine specific learning needs and develop digital learning content, as well as creating and curating learning programmes, and developing the organisation's on-boarding programme.
In this position, you will be deploying and maintaining content, ensuring ease of access and validity of information, as well as implementing a knowledge management framework. You will need to report on usage and utility of developed content through monitoring usage and engaging with stakeholders.
In order to be successful in this position, you MUST have the following skills/experience:
- Knowledge of On-boarding programme best practices
- Experience in applying instructional design methodologies (ADDIE, SAM, 6Ds)
- Experience in implementing knowledge management frameworks and systems
- Experience in establishing content development practices and processes
- Experience in consulting with stakeholders and SMEs to determine learning needs
- Experience in designing and developing digital learning content (graphical and video-based)
- Instructional design
- Graphic design
- Video production
- Project Management
- Creative writing and oral communication skills
- Consulting and Stakeholder management skills
- Organised and pragmatic approach to planning and delivery
If you have the required skills, please apply for your CV to be considered. Or if not, please pass onto someone who you feel could be a good fit!
*PLEASE DO NOT CALL IN, ALL CV'S WILL BE REVIEWED AND SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES CONTACTED*
Your International Talent Provider
iKas International Limited is providing recruitment services for this role. By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.