Legal support of Medical Device and Diagnostic Businesses in EMEA
- Provide strategic and operational day to day legal support for the Global Orthopaedics marketing organization in EMEA.
- Provide day to day support for Global Orthopaedics operating sites and activities in the UK.
- Draft and review agreements relating to the research and development of new products, including collaboration agreements with third parties, contracts for the testing of products and materials and prototype development agreements;
- Advise on and assist in the negotiation of agreements for the distribution of third party products or acquisition of technology from third parties (including licensing and business acquisition agreements), collaborating with outside counsel and other internal legal partners as necessary.
- Draft and review agreements for the inward supply of goods and services by third parties, liaising with other key stakeholders as necessary (such as Quality and Regulatory Affairs).
- Advise on competition law considerations and other legal issues associated with new supply, pricing or business models.
- Advise on legal issues relating to new marketing and other promotional materials.
- Supervise the conduct of litigation, including product liability litigation.
- Advise on agreements relating to the conduct of clinical trials and studies.
- Advise on strategic pricing issues, discount/rebate structures and other commercial agreements.
- Align with key stakeholders on legal priorities, training and education needs and consistent compliance efforts.
- Support the local Healthcare Compliance organization and lead the investigation of any sensitive compliance issues.
- Provide training to local management on key legal topics, such as essentials of contract law, competition law and dawn raid training, etc.
- European law qualified solicitor.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Relevant legal experience since qualification.
- Broad-based commercial and/or corporate experience, ideally including experience of supporting research and development projects, technology and/or business sales and acquisitions.
- Experience of drafting and reviewing complex agreements.
- Strong interest in the healthcare sector.
- Understanding of the principles competition law.
- Knowledge of UK or other bribery/anti-corruption legislation.
- Experience of advising or interacting with management.
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturer founded in 1886.
This job with Johnson & Johnson is a temporary assignment and is being managed by Kelly Services on behalf of Johnson & Johnson. Successful candidates will be placed at the Johnson & Johnson assignment and managed by Kelly Services
If you match these requirements, please apply in the usual way. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action that email as soon as possible. Once the application process is completed within Elevate, your application will then visible to the hiring recruiter. If you don't complete the process in Elevate you will not be visible to the recruiter or hiring manager.
If you have any problems at all with the process you can contact the Elevate support team any time on (see below)