Reporting To: Events Manager
Hours of Work: Full Time
Salary: up to £18,000 with benefits
We are looking for an ambitious, high-energy and positive marketeer to support our busy events team. If you are organised, keen to learn and can work at speed - read on…
Working within the B2B sector promoting over 300 events per year, you'll gain valuable skills in lead generation, campaign implementation and post campaign analysis.
This role is perfect for a marketing graduate looking to expand their knowledge of the full marketing mix, within a large well established marketing team.
* Support the Events function within the wider marketing team in the planning, preparation and execution of our marketing activity
* Email Marketing - Campaign creation, implementation and analysis
* Direct Mail - managing our external agency and analysis
* Administrative duties such as competitor monitoring, data gathering and event planning
* Build strong relationships with stakeholders
* Any additional activities as required by the Events Manager
* A marketing degree (or similar) would be advantageous
* Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
* Good understanding of Microsoft Office
* Positive attitude - team player
* Career driven, ambitious
* Ability to prioritise and organise time, working to tight deadlines
We are Citation. We are far from your average service provider as our colleagues bring their great personalities to work, not just their policies!
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME's across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we're on a mission to revolutionise our colleague's and client's experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for Citation you will have access to 25 days holiday plus your birthday off work, childcare vouchers, gym membership discounts , healthcare cash plan, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It's a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun, professional and supportive, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no 'mood hoovers' here thanks!). So if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.