Work independently to manage multiple and diverse medium to large projects which will have a significant impact across the business.
Moderate to heavy travel may be required.
The client is a leading private healthcare provider in the UK and worldwide.
Duties (included but not limited to):
- Actively communicate with stakeholders across the business, build relationships to accomplish project activities
- Author/facilitate strategic documents such as Project Charters, Education and Communication plans, detailed project plans, and present project updates/presentations to business owners
- Organise project activities into manageable work efforts for team members and determine an effective approach to completing the work, as outlined in project plan
- Proactively identify and manage risks, issues, cross project dependencies, and report on project/program status within published schedule
- Identify, manage and monitor completion of deliverables throughout project life cycle
- Provide management of staff to assure quality of work and integration of team members' work
- Mentor staff in applying project management controls
- Facilitate decision making that is required for progress on the project
- Author/facilitate project implementation documentation including, but not limited to implementation toolkits and migration schedules
- Leads or coordinates project planning, resourcing, staffing, supply and subcontract management, progress reporting, troubleshooting and people management
- Ensures project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule, and cost
- Solves technical and non technical problems throughout the life of the project
The successful candidate will be PMP and Prince 2 Practitioner qualified, lean certifications are preferred but not essential. You will be flexible, and happy to flex travel across client sites as and when required. As well as this, you will have proven competency is facilitating a range of change projects for similar organisations.
Competitive salary + Benefits