Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what's at the heart of work - and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe - in more than 160 countries - our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Operations Manager/Fleet Manager - Edinburgh
Job Role Summary
Responsible for the operational, on-site delivery of outsourcing/facilities management to end user customers. Activities involve maintaining contracted service levels resulting in customer satisfaction, maintaining customer relationships, and contract commitments delivered within cost targets.
The role holder works as part of the Service Delivery team that is aligned to one or more customers. He/she will have focus on the following:
- Delivery of service that meets SLA and delights the customer (KPI: SLA achieved & high customer satisfaction)
- Developing strong relationships and teams (KPI: Strong networks in place)
- Supporting the achievement of productivity improvements (KPI: Value for customers & enhanced margin)
- Contributing to service transformation and business growth (KPI: Further profitable service revenue)
- Fleet Manager will possess excellent communication skills, IT literate (PC/MS competencies. Ability to work under pressure and be meticulous in all administration duties (eg paperwork/documentation/updating operating systems)
- Required to fully engage with key customers/sponsor(s) of the Xerox Contract/Customer Level 1 Helpdesk/Large Customer Estate/Xerox Support Teams - ability to relate to a range of complex environments & competencies is essential
- Diagnostic skills will be vital in dealing with diverse range of IT/Technology related issues/ability to analyse and problem solve will be key to the Fleet Manager role
- Customer meetings/visits at their location(s) will be necessary from time to time
Scope - Job Specific
- Act as a conduit to engage wider Xerox support network as required
- Provide a focus for SLA Management and customer satisfaction across the relevant customer base
- Ensure information systems and review structures for SLAs and client satisfaction are in place and effectively used
- Provide consultation, advising clients on how to maximize the performance of their devices
- Respond to enquiries/service call issues and take personal ownership where appropriate/possible
- Escalate issues via appropriate route for next stage of resolution (eg Remote Technical Support/Engineer Field Call/Analyst Support/SME Support)
- Manage and maintain the MPS fleet using Xerox tool suits and processes
- Troubleshoot technical first time fix issues with devices: CRUs (fuser, toners, etc). ERU's (fusers on some devices)
- Manage Fleet MACD activities (Moves, Additions, Changes & Deletions)
- Assist with installations ensuring devices are loaded in Xerox Back Office systems.
- Consumables ordering, if necessary.
- Co-ordinate/resolve consumable issues between Xerox and customer (if necessary)
- Consumable replenishment - into device (if necessary)
- Monitoring of incident levels and communication with Xerox Service Centre to ensure timely resolution & closure
- Follow All Call Activity
- POD Analysis
- Assistance with/provision of, MI
- Continuous and demonstrable improvement of productivity
- Provide leadership and support for new service innovations
- Attend/participate in Account Team Meetings/Reviews
- Supports Area Service Delivery Manager & Team taking overall ownership of reporting & contract governance in maintaining professional and effective service in meeting client needs
- Ensure management information is reported accurately and submitted on time
- Take lead role in continuous improvement and innovation of service delivery
- Champion team-working and knowledge sharing
- Champion service delivery best practice, reviews & processes in line with Xerox Service Delivery responsibilities (eg Health & Safety Reporting and Risk Assessments, Commercial Reviews, Maturity Assessments)
- Knowledge of Xerox Managed Print Service & Tool Suites would be a definite advantage.
- Full clean driving license, car owner.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Previous experience in customer facing service delivery roles
- Ability to negotiate and work with senior client managers
- Familiarity with relevant service offerings
- Proven people management skills
- Ability to convey concepts and ideas effectively to a variety of audiences (eg client/internal & external)
- Patient, well presented, discreet.
- Numerate, good written skills.
- Previous experience of working with Xerox or Managed Print an advantage.