Are you a qualified Residential Surveyor with a keen eye for risk, looking to utilise your experience in Mortgage Valuation inspections, Homebuyer and Building Surveys working for the UKs Best Survey Provider 2016.
As one of the UKs largest and most trusted suppliers of residential valuations and surveys, we are seeking exceptional individuals TO JOIN OUR TEAM IN: Birmingham, Warwick South Coventry .
There has never been a more exciting time to join Countrywide, with the group recently named a finalist in the Employee Benefits Awards 2017.
Countrywide Surveying Services is one of the largest employers of chartered surveyors and RICS registered valuers in the UK with around 330 Fellows, Members and Associates of RICS providing a range of surveying and valuation services to mortgage lenders as well as to the buying public.
We act as panel manager to a number of high street lenders. Our Surveying Services Division is regulated by The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
Using industry leading sector technology, you will be home based and will form part of an area team of residential surveyors. Individuals will be required to undertake mortgage valuations, home buyer inspections and building surveys on a wide range of residential property types and styles.
- You will be the first point of call in the risk assessment of market suitable properties for secured loan purposes.
- You will provide survey and valuation advice directly to the buying public via our Home Surveys operation.
- You will assist clients to make informed decisions on whether or not a property is suitable for purchase and mortgage purposes.
The Successful Candidate:
- You will be an experienced chartered or associate member and will be an RICS registered valuer.
- The ability to demonstrate a proven claims free track record
- Will have a methodical and professional approach towards the role
What We Can Offer You:
- Excellent opportunities for surveyors wishing to develop their career as residential specialists within a RICS regulated business.
- Competitive salary with full benefits package including car or car allowance
- Unrivalled support for your professional and personal development