Development Delivery Manager - Tech Road Map
Development Manager - ??80-100k + 10% Bonus + Excellent Bens
(Major Tech Investment, Global Organisation, Work life Balance)
About the company
This organisation is a global leader in publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, who creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
About the role
An exciting opportunity to help develop and deliver a technology roadmap with multi-million pound investment for a FTSE100 Company. This will involve MDM, Customer Analytics, and E-Commerce. The next 3 years will see a significant investment in the digitisation of their business. You will have 4 direct reports, with the support of a wider PMO to help you communicate the business vision.
As the Development Manager here you will be empowered to develop a pragmatic roadmap that delivers the right return on investment and manage the team dynamically to develop and implement best-of-breed systems across publishing media through agile development. This role is transformative and involves focus on results, strong domain knowledge of the industry, managing relationships across the organization and motivating and building a new culture that focuses customer success.
- Strong communication and influencing skills; experienced at creating relationships at executive level across the business
- Strong customer facing skills, with a focus on customer success
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Good knowledge of the Application Development and Maintenance space
- Experienced in Agile delivery
- Strong understanding of the content life cycle in either the publishing or media industries, though other industries are welcomed.
- Proven global program and project management ability, ideally with a formal recognized program and project management certification
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills
- Strong leadership, team-building and motivational skills
- Committed to adding value to the business through solving business problems
Based in a premium business park based in Oxfordshire (off the A34) and home to some of the country's most respected brands, has everything you need in one place.
This is easily commutable from London Paddington, Oxford, Reading, Bristol & Swindon.
There is a regular (Free) dedicated Shuttle Bus to and from Didcot Parkway station, offering employees a frequent access to the trains to London. The Park is also served by public buses with connections to nearby towns.
For immediate consideration and a full job description, please contact Peter Sanders or Matthew Stimpson on / or apply today