Countrywide, UKs Largest Lettings, Estate Agency and Financial Services Group, are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated team player to join our team as a Lettings Negotiator.
This is an exciting opportunity to build a career in the lettings industry. We pride ourselves on our pro-active approach to lettings and our ability to provide our clients with a quick and efficient personal service. The market is competitive so we need someone that is highly energetic and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Conducting viewings and letting properties
- Managing and maintaining an accurate applicant database
- Providing applicants and landlord with regular feedback
- Facilitating a let through to move in
- Assisting with business generation
- Various ad-hoc administration office duties
- Being proactive and willing to demonstrate skills to seek and retain business
Our dynamic Lettings Negotiators are the face of the business and assist the Branch Manager in developing and growing the business.
The successful candidate must possess:
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
- A strong customer focus
- Desire to meet and exceed targets - Self-motivation with a can do attitude
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own as well as in a team
- Intermediate MS Word, Excel, & Outlook skills
- Arithmetic and English competence
- Full UK driving licence
We offer full induction training as well as support for your on-going development and progression. This will include informal training programmes as well as more structured learning initiatives. As part of our commitment to this, you will undertake the industry recognised qualification Level 2 Award in Residential Property Lettings. Its all about making sure you get the satisfaction you need to be at your best.
We are looking for individuals to maintain the high standards we pride ourselves on while pushing the business forward to expand and grow even further. Lettings experience is not necessary as we are looking for the right personality and a can do attitude to join our team.
An overview of our competitive benefits package can be found below;
- Competitive basic salary
- Excellent uncapped commission with OTE on offer
- 23 days annual leave increasing with length of service
- Pension scheme
- Full training provided with excellent career progression opportunities throughout the business
- Outstanding discounts across retail, entertainment, travel and health