Department: Customer Engagement
Working hours: 9am - 5:30pm
Salary: £19K - £23K per annum
Citation is one of the UK's biggest providers of Health & Safety, HR, Employment Law and ISO services to businesses. We are far from your average service provider as our colleagues bring their great personalities to work, not just their policies!
Are you looking for a role that's as diverse as you? We're looking for a Retention Marketing Executive with a difference - someone who can put themselves in the shoes of a client, and genuinely recognises the power of a great customer experience - and can help deliver that in a B2B environment.
* To Support the development and implementation of all client marketing campaigns - internal and external
* Utilising marketing automation campaigns
* Liaise with internal teams to update client platforms
* Managing the NPS client experience platform daily
* Support citations online review profiles: Trust pilot, Facebook and google
* Creation of presentations and reports as required for client communications and feedback programmes
* Responsible for tracking Retention Marketing budget
* Be passionate about marketing and customers
* Vibrant and fun character
* Experience of Automation (preferred)
* Excel skills, intermediate (preferred)
* Driven and ambitious
* Ability to work to deadlines
Working for Citation you will have access to 25 days holiday plus your birthday off work, childcare vouchers, gym membership discounts, healthcare cash plan, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It's a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun, professional and supportive, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no 'mood hoovers' here thanks!). So if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.