Functional Skills Lecturer (Maths and /or English)
Functional Skills Lecturer (Maths and/ or English)
Various hours and work patterns available
Salary: up to ??35, 476 dependent upon skills, qualifications and experience
Candidates will deliver Functional Skills 9Maths and/ or English) up to level 2, to Apprentices in the workplace, college or through digital support.
The role will involve:
* Designing functional skills deliver offer to support learners starting points;
* Work with delivery teams to ensure support is co-ordinated and planned;
* Identify learners strengths and weaknesses through initial assessment ad support them accordingly;
* Providing one to one group support in order for them to progress through their Functional Skills qualifications;
* Ensure each learners progress is recorded efficiently and involve relevant parties to meet target dates.
Previous experience and attainment of a teaching qualification are desirable (all equivalent qualifications also considered). You must be knowledgeable within your sector and be confident to deliver both full classes and on a one to one basis.
You will be a self-starter and be able to reach well informed and clear decisions. Excellent organisation, communication and administration skills.
Interview Date: Friday 5 July 2019