Registered Mental Health / Learning Disabilities Nurse (RMN / RNLD)
Are you an ambitious & confident Nurse (Registered Mental Health or Learning Disabilities Nurse who is looking for a rewarding role with excellent career opportunities?
Newly Qualified or Experienced RMN / RNLD with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment are encouraged to apply.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
Location; Hexham, Northumberland, NE46 4JR
Newly Qualified or Experienced Nurses (Circa 35/40K pro rata dependant on working hours*)
Full time/ Part & Bank roles available (*£16 per hour & excellent benefits)
In joining our nursing cohort at Chesterholme Hospital, you will become part of a team that is focused on delivering exceptional care in a high-quality environment. You will be working alongside our dedicated nursing team who are keen to develop themselves as you are.
We're looking for people who are:
- A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
- Newly Qualified or Experienced RGN/RMN /RNLD with a current Pin Number
- Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits
- Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Helping to empower & support service user independence.
*In return we’ll offer you:
Excellent salary & enhancements including:
*£16 per hour & excellent benefits
- 33 days annual leave
- Fully paid training
- Paid DBS
- Free parking
- Courtesy meals and refreshments whilst on shift
- 50% of NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Shopping and entertainment discount scheme (over 800 retailers)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Opportunities to progress and develop
Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘Apply Now’ link below