Nurse (Registered Mental Health or Learning Disabilities Nurse)
Are you an ambitious & confident Nurse (Registered Mental Health or Learning Disabilities Nurse who is looking for a rewarding role with excellent career opportunities?
Newly Qualified or Experienced RMN / RNLD with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment are encouraged to apply.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
Progress your career as a valued member of one of the most respected and supportive teams in the healthcare sector
Location; Coventry, CV2 4FN
Newly Qualified or Experienced Nurses
Salary: Circa 33k per annum, can negotiable dependant on experience (includes location allowance) & excellent benefits
Full time- 38.5 hours per week
In joining our nursing cohort at Cygnet Coventry,, you will become part of a team that is focused on delivering exceptional care in a high-quality environment. You will be working alongside our dedicated nursing team who are keen to develop themselves as you are.
We're looking for people who are:
- A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
- Newly Qualified or Experienced RGN/RMN /RNLD with a current Pin Number
- Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits
- Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Helping to empower & support service user independence.
*In return we’ll offer you:
Excellent salary & enhancements including:
- RCNi membership
- Strong career progression opportunities within the region, including into management roles
- 50% of NMC registration renewal paid by the employer
- Company pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- A comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
- Paid leave for your birthday and anniversary of joining the company
- Subsidised meals
- Opportunities for CPD, further learning and development
- Expert clinical supervision and peer support
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below