Customer Experience Administrator
Are you a confident administrator with excellent communication skills? Are you looking to develop your office skills within a corporate environment? If you’re looking for a fulfilling and rewarding career in a friendly people centric business, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Morses Club is a growing, continually developing and progressive UK wide consumer finance business. We put our customers at the heart of our development and after some strong growth, there is no better time to join us and become part of our success!
We have an excellent opportunity for an Administrator to support our Customer Experience team, who manage customer complaints and deliver the right outcome for our customers. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a diverse role, which will provide a broad insight in to what the team do, and the foundations for developing a rewarding career.
- A rewarding working environment, competitive salary and an attractive benefits package including; life assurance (4X salary); health cash plan; pension up to 7 % matching contribution; 25 days holiday, free onsite parking and discounted gym membership next door to the office
- Monday to Friday hours; no weekends or any unsociable hours.
About the Role
As Customer Experience Administrator, your role is fundamental in providing administration supports to a team of Complaints Handlers to ensure an exceptional journey for our customers. Key responsibilities include;
- Logging complaints for Complaint Handlers
- Assisting with credit file amendments
- Dealing with regulatory letters
- Assisting with Financial Ombudsman Tracker
- Taking telephone enquires
- General administration tasks
- Collecting call recordings for Complaint Handlers
- Embrace and implement a culture that places the customer at the heart of all decision processes
We’re looking for a passionate, motivated and proactive individual with strong administration experience and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook. We’re interested in hearing from candidates with:
- 1-3 years in an administration role
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
- Flexible approach to work
- Financial Services experience (desirable)
About Morses Club
Morses Club is the 2nd largest UK Home Collected Credit provider. We are authorised and by the FCA. We operate under an established brand, enjoy a loyal customer base and are on an exciting transformational journey to broaden our offering and ensure that our service is underpinned by industry-leading technology.
At Morses Club PLC, we pride ourselves on our friendly and personal service, and we’re very proud that we consistently achieve high customer satisfaction scores of 95% or above. With future scope for career progression along with ongoing training and support, Morses Club PLC is the place to be to develop an exciting and rewarding career. Why not click apply today!