IT Market and Account Manager - Insurance background Required
Job Title: Manager, Market & Corporate Account Management
Salary: Maternity Cover up to 15 months. Salary ??60,000 - ??75,000.
The role has fulll accountability for the delivery of customer requests for Market IT services. Ensuring completion to the satisfaction of the customer in line with IT operational capability and accurately billed. The secondary role is to support the Manager Business Relationship Management Overseas at times of peak demand.
The role has full accountability for the delivery of customer requests for Market IT services. ensuring completion to the satisfaction of the customer in line with IT operational capability and accurately billed.
Manage communications to Market Customers in conjunction with other company departments.
Manage engineers to ensure customer requirements are met keeping them informed of any changes in requirements or timescales.
Manage the production of quotations through to billing. Ensure accuracy of cost estimates and effectively describe the work to be done.
Provide central point of contact and co-ordinate IT work generated by requests for new IT services including changes to existing IT services for the company Market, associated organisations and building tenants (Includes IT Infrastructure, voice services and BBP services).
Manage the complete WIP process ensuring that the process is adhered to, regularly reviewed and updated.
Manage relationship with and support incident resolution for our VIP users
To provide support to the Manager Business Relationship Management Overseas at times of peak demand.
To deputise for the Service Delivery Manager in their absence.
Budget - Management of allocated budgets as directed eg software budgets
Financial Authority limits applicable
- Ideally proven experience within a similar role from the insurance or banking background
- Strong senior stakeholders management to provide VIP support to the companies' Executives and act as a deputy to the Service Delivery Manager
- Knowledge and understanding of software and hardware asset management practices,
- operation, standards and frameworks.
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships with 3rd parties
- Skilled in the assimilation and analysis of information and the identification of trends and issues
- for resolution
- A skilled project manager
- Effective communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in creating effective relationships at all levels including senior managers
- Substantial experience in the identification, assessment and management of risk
- Substantial experience of negotiating and managing commercial arrangements and services
- Demonstrable experience in managing IT budgets and spend
- Managing projects and change initiatives