Financial Accountant, Finance Analyst, Audit, ACA, ACCA, CIMA
This government organisation is currently on the hunt for Financial Accountant/Analyst, this individual will support the financial functions including financial review, forcast, audit and preparation/completion of their financial statements. This person will be responsible for providing assistance with provision of accounting data, tranasaction and more.
- The person will work in close collaboration with an onsite team in assisting them of their preparation and completion of their financial statements
- This person will liaise with Auditors to obtain a clear understanding of deliverable requirements and quality expectations
- Work with the local finance team to develop the processes and procedures to be able to meet those requirements timely.
- Assistance with provision of accounting data to the clients Tax and external advisors as appropriate to support the Tax processes.
- Support the review and management of all cross border transactions and transfer pricing
- Ensure continued compliance with internal controls and maintenance of a strong internal control environment.
- An Accountant/Financial Analyst with large corporate exposure would be desirable in a support position
- Working with Audit processes
- Credibility to deal with senior management, and having an ability to influence and manage change.
- Accountancy qualification
- Working in an international environment
- Successfully supports and advises their area of business on risk and opportunity consideration
- Sense of urgency.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Desire and ability to adapt to and work in a dynamic, fast paced and growing environment