Paralegal for Merchant Services
Paralegal//Legal Executive//Merchant Services//SalesForce
We are representing a high profile global leader in online payment solutions millions of active users across the globe.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Paralegal to work within the this clients team, working closely with the business to support new strategic initiatives in a period of continued growth. As Paralegal, the role involves playing an integral part in an enthusiastic team at a time of great change for the company and in the Payments industry. The position is for a Paralegal who will work with our client's UK Merchant Services team.
We are seeking an, agile thinker who wants to enable progress within the business, you will provide assistance to the legal team in managing the contract generation process, deal with contract execution, and help organise and coordinate the activity of the UK and also the wider EMEA legal teams.
Core responsibilities include
1. Assist the Merchant Services team in managing and generating contracts using SalesForce and supporting the UK sales team and the Dublin Telesales team.
2. Manage and deal with ad-hoc queries from the sales team on contract related matters including administrative tasks relating to various contracts as well as simple drafting exercises.
3. Work with contract administrators elsewhere on global contracts to assist in completing the contract approval process and signature.
4. Work with our contract management system in helping to file, update and administer agreements.
5. Assist with reviewing social media/voice/web/video marketing materials on a wide range of products in line with internal legal policy.
6. Review non-disclosure agreements, and get them signed and filed.
7. Liaise with the Sales Operations team in coordinating Salesforce improvements, business processes related to sales (billing setup, go-live, coordination with Dublin) team.
8. Work with lower level standardised supplier contracts.
9. Assist the litigation team with administrative related matters as and when they arise.
10. Assist the wider UK Legal team with ad hoc requests and queries relating to other areas of work.
11. Assist with filing and co-ordinating Company Secretarial documents including preparation for board meetings.
12. Assist in working with the UK Merchant Services team in updating and maintaining templates.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience as a legal executive or paralegal.
- Previous experience working in private practice or in-house legal department desirable.
Skills & Abilities required:
- Any European language are desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous experience with SalesForce or an equivalent contract management system (CMS) is desirable.
Please send CV for immediate consideration.
Paralegal, Legal Executive, Merchant Services, SalesForce, Administration, legal policy, non-disclosure agreements, Legal, legal executive, Paralegal, Legal Executive, Merchant Services, SalesForce, Administration, legal policy, non-disclosure agreements, Legal, legal executive, Paralegal, Legal Executive, Merchant Services, SalesForce,