L & D (Learning and Development) Trainer
We are Recruiting for a number of L & D (Learning and Development) Trainers for a Financial Services Client in Rotherham on an initial 6 week contract, paying between ??250 - ??300 a day Umbrella/Ltd.
- An L&D expert providing flawless delivery of the 6 - week new starter journey for assigned client areas.
- Delivers creative and effective training and coaching to ensure successful learner completion of 6-week new starter programme.
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of all content supporting the 6-week new starter journey
- Responsible for the input of client specific call type content during induction design
- Supports the delivery of high-volume business change training specific to assigned client areas
Key Activities and Responsibilities
- Accountable for the delivery of the 6 week new starter journey and supporting on-boarding processes.
- Confident and credible delivery of effective learning solutions focussing on achieving the learner objectives with in the first 6 weeks
- Provide induction & entry level soft skills training and is able to provide effective coaching to support embedment of those skills.
- Is a true operational coach and able to support new starters in the classroom and live environment during the first6 weeks.
- Ability to understand individuals training needs and ensure that the training methods accommodate delegates different learning styles
- Deliver interactive and dynamic training using a variety of training methods, materials and media to individuals or large groups of people as required.
- Able to demonstrate that you are knowledgeable and passionate about the customer's brand and its products/service
- Acts on customer feedback and demonstrates continuous improvement
- Assists in the training delivery associated with the implementation of new and additional services for our customer
- Delivers effective and engaging business change training to new and existing advisors across the operation, specifically required for wide spread/volume change.
- Completes evaluation at all levels for learning solutions designed and delivered in order to evidence ROI and value add.
- Takes steps to foster own professional development, including undertaking relevant training and implementing the learning as appropriate to ensure achievement of personal, departmental and organisational objectives
- Evaluates your own performance through the results your learners achieve in their roles.
- Manages behaviours and performance within the learning environment to reduce impact on the dynamics of the training and/or group. Liaise with operational managers to ensure they are fully informed in order for them to manage the general behaviour and performance of their employees.
- Ensures training room and facilities are well organised and kept to a high standard at all times. Reporting any issues in line with the appropriate processes.
- Reviews feedback from delegates to ensure quality standards are maintained and improved as required, implementing enhancements, updates and amendments as required.
- Contributes to the design of induction programmes with particular focus on call types content for their assigned client areas
- Completion of all necessary administration related to each course including the return of evaluation forms
- Experienced in facilitation of learning and/or operational coaching
- Flexible in approach to working hours and location
- Able to work well under pressure
- Flexible, enthusiastic and committed
- Able to build and maintain good relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Leading by example
- Actively challenges the status Quo
- Removing barriers and obstacles
Essential Qualifications Experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills at all levels
- Experience of working in a complex, changing, fast paced environment
- Experience of delivering training, facilitation or coaching
To apply for this role please follow the link below or send your CV to (see below). Alternatively, call me for further detail
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.