Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Executive
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our growing Digital team at our Head Office in Rotherham. We are looking for a Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Executive with a good understanding of SEO, PPC, Email platforms Marketplaces and Website Ecommerce and CMS (Content Management Systems).
Working as the Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Executive you will assist with the implementation of the Company’s digital marketing strategy to achieve agreed targets and key performance indicators.
You will keep up to date with new digital marketing techniques and contribute to the long-term development of the digital marketing strategy.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Update prices, promotions, stock, content on the Company’s websites in line with the Company’s content management systems
- Ensure that website content is fully optimised for search engines (SEO) in line with company’s seo guidelines
- Coordinate all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc.) in a consistent ‘on brand’ voice in line with the Company’s high standards
- Use CRM Email Software (Bronto / Campaign Monitor) to communicate to the marketing lists
- Manage customer databases, updating new information and ensuring all records are kept up-to-date
- Work closely with other colleagues and liaise with external agencies
- Manage online marketing campaigns in a timely fashion
- Monitor and respond to any web related calls from the store network and action appropriately
Ideal Candidate requirements:
- Must have previous digital marketing experience
- Previous experience of working with Ecommerce or CMS platforms specifically Magento and Woocomerce / Wordpress
- Good understanding of how Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) works and Pay Per Click (PPC) methodology
- Experience of email marketing platforms such as Bronto, Campaign monitor would be advantageous
- Experience of listing on marketplaces such as Amazon / EBay would be advantageous
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year