Full Time Experienced Operations and Customer Service Administrator
MVIS Ltd are the UK’s leading suppliers of portable Intelligent Transport Systems.
We have 3 depots across the UK, this role will be based at our head office in Matlock, Derbyshire.
We work mainly within the Highways but also the Events and Construction industry. We hire, manufacture and sell all our ITS products in the UK and are starting to break into the European market with our second company Bartco UK.
We are looking to employ someone full-time, experienced in customer service and operations administration. Your main duties will be supporting our Assistant Operations Manager with the following:
- Manage, organise and update relevant information on company systems received from sales team, delivery drivers or customer regarding deployment and customer service issues.
- Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to customers and other member of staff to oversee deliveries/collection/service visit.
- Answer operations/service calls and maintain a rapid response.
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, personal computer, phone, printer, shredder, photo copying and calculator.
- Arrange deployment with delivery and maintenance team.
- Produce daily service reports and distribute to relevant members of staff.
- Ensure delivery notes are signed by customers.
- Program Variable Message Signs via our Web studio programming.
The right applicant needs to be confident on the telephone, computer literate, organised, work to targets, good record keeping and be professional. Experience of working within a busy operational depart would be preferable. You will be working across all 3 of our depots which are based in Derbyshire, London and Newcastle, a good geographical knowledge is essential as our products are hired out across the whole of the UK.
The hours are full-time 8.00 am -5.30 pm Monday -Friday.
Please e-mail your CV with covering letter to the General Manager Anne Ashman to firstname.lastname@example.org, successful applicants will be invited for an interview with a second date for a 2 hour assessment.
Closing Date: 22nd July 2019