Are you a junior accountant looking for your next contract role? Do you want to work for a globally recognised company where you can further your career? Have you got your accounting qualifications or are currently studying towards an accounting qualifications? If you have answered yes to all these questions then this role is for you!
You will be joining a team of accounts within the business services tower of a well-known British company. You will be responsible for execution of specified Record to Report ("RTR") Inventory tasks within the Finance function of the Brand in accordance with agreed service level agreements and key performance indicators.
Day to day
You will be responsible for Accurate and timely month-end and periodic reporting, including submissions to Group Finance and Business Partners. Ensure all compliance and regulatory requirements are met .Ensure general accounting is accurate and complies with Group accounting policies and local requirements .Prepare and deliver specific audit requirements. Deliver management and statutory reporting requirements. Process stock takes for EMEIA and US stores. Provide assistance with budgeting forecasting process. Look at ways of working to improve process and control while taking responsibility for specific geographical activities.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field is required.
- Part-qualified accountant or willing to start studying for an accounting qualification.
- Previously worked in an accounting team within a multinational company.
- Worked within a multicurrency environment; understanding the impact of movements in exchange rates on reported results
- Good understanding of IT systems and processes.
- Worked within a collaborative environment following corporate policies and business values.
- Good Excel skills with experience of working with large data sets.
- Ability to build strong relationships, both with the wider Finance team and throughout the business.
- Confidently identify areas of improvement to improve ways of working in the future.
- SAP training and certification
- Relevant accounting experience. Retail or FMCG industry experience
- Experience of BPC.
If this role is something of interest please apply for the role below or call me to discuss
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age