An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager to join our busy organisaiton.
This is a brand-new position due to the company expanding, so you will have the opportunity to make this your own and put your stamp on it.
The role of Marketing Manager will be responsible for designing and executing marketing plans to increase our brand awareness.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop a clear marketing strategy to increase sales pipelines
- Working closely with the general manager and sales teams to design targeted marketing plans
- Organise and Attend events and trade shows
- Write engaging and eye-catching content on social media and website
- PR Writing
- Updating the website
- Producing eye catching adverts and placing in the correct market magazines and on-line platforms
- Graphic Design
We are looking for candidates who have a solid background in marketing and have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment.
You will need to have good experience of creating strategies for successful multi-channel campaigns and a knowledge of working within the Highways Industry would be an advantage but not essential.
Other skills needed include:
- Digital Marketing
In return, you will be offered the chance to work for a market leading company in a brand-new role that you are able to put your stamp on and make your own.
Please apply with CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date 21st July 2019