Enterprise Architect - Cloud
Enterprise Architect with Cloud & SAAS knowledge is required for an international law/legal firm in Central London to shape and deliver the next 3 year Road Map.
As Enterprise Architect you will be required to have a strong technical background from an Application and/or Systems perspective in a Microsoft/Windows environment. As the sole Enterprise Architect you will be viewed as having the most technical knowledge and so you must be able to provide guidance and direction to the technical teams.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Desire to be a Technology futurologist and trend-setter
- Good knowledge of Cloud based systems and transformations, including but not limited to Azure, O365, IT Automation and Orchestration
- Approach focused on Business Outcome and not be Legacy framework driven
- Strong stakeholder management/engagement and influencing skills - (through to the top level of the business).
- NOT ESSENTIAL: Previous Law/Legal experience.
A full job specification is available for the position of Enterprise Architect - Cloud & SAAS - Law/Legal: subject to suitability.
Please click on Apply now to submit your CV.