Customer Care Assistant
Customer Care Assistants – Full Time and/or Part Time roles
Part Time Customer Care Assistants
Job Type: Full time or Part time, permanent role to include Saturdays.
Location: Milton Keynes, MK19, Buckinghamshire
The Children’s Furniture Company is a new and fast growing business. We design, manufacture and sell quality children’s furniture online. Founded in 2012, we sell directly to the general public through our website and showroom as well as supplying furniture to some of the best know names on the high street such as Next and Argos.
Our rapid expansion means we are looking for enthusiastic new talent to join our team based at our Head Office & Showroom in Calverton in Milton Keynes. To support the growth of the company, we are looking for a Customer Care Assistants to help deliver an excellent experience to our customers and prospective customers.
- Liaising with customers who visit our showroom providing first class customer services and sales advice
- Handling telephone enquiries, taking customer orders and payments via the telephone if requested by the customer or resolving any customer queries.
- Liaise with our couriers to respond to delivery enquires from customers.
- Process orders with our courier(s) to ensure they are collected and delivered according to the customers’ requirements and our stock holding.
- Respond to customer emails and email enquiries.
- Where required make updates to customer orders on our Ecommerce system.
- Handle web chat enquiries
- Liaise with customers where products are not in stock and are in production.
- Fulfilling sample requests received via our website.
- Handling calls from customers and taking ownership of any associated actions to respond to the customer’s enquiry or specific issue.
- Proactively calling customers to discuss order /delivery requirements and upselling where relevant.
- Assisting where required to ensure the showroom is well maintained and merchandised
- Possess a polite and friendly telephone manner.
- Be comfortable and confident talking to customers.
- Possess a positive and proactive attitude towards customer service.
- Good computer skills – should be comfortable with basic data entry. Experience of Outlook, Excel and Word are desirable.
- Good use of initiative to solve customer issues.
- Possess a very good attention to detail and must be organised.
- Be able to multi-task and prioritise their time without direct supervision.
Hours & Salary:
- We will consider either Part-Time or Full Time application, hours to be agreed and we can be flexible.
- Salary will be dependent on experience and ability.
Please contact Emma Lagioia at