Buyer - Professional Services (Workforce/Contingent Labor)
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Who you'll be working with
Working in the global procurement team with a focus on the UK Capgemini business. This exciting role sits across all business units across the UK, reporting into the External Resources Category Manager. The team manage the vast majority of non-IT spend across the UK. The team support UK management but report within the global procurement structure. This role will be working extensively across the business areas, analysing and managing data, taking responsibility for smaller sub categories and working with the business to solve their recruitment challenges. Procurement operate at a high profile level in the business and main stakeholders will be Delivery Leads, Hiring Managers and VP's.
The focus of your role
This role will focus on supporting the External Resources, Professional Services Procurement team. Initially focused on data analysis and reporting to help standardize this across the categories. The team manage c. ???230m of spend p.a. across a large supplier based, supporting all business units within the UK. This is a fast paced role with opportunity for growth, that will be incredibly rewarding for the right person!
What you'll do
- Accountable for data analysis and management information to inform category development, strategies and business MI for key stakeholders (VP level and above)
- Working with the business to enhance stakeholder relationships and address specific recruitment challenges.
- Support Procurement Category Managers on project workstreams across the External Resource and Professional Services categories.
What you'll bring
- Well versed in Microsoft Office, with a focus on excel (including the ability to use Pivot Tables, a variety of formulae (VLOOKUP, IF/IFERROR etc).
- Stakeholders focused and strong interpersonal skills as you will be leading conversations with a wide variety of stakeholders at all levels
- A willingness to learn and take on responsibility.
- Drive, ambition and an independent attitude, to fit in with the flexible nature of the role and the working environment, with a view to further your career within Procurement and Capgemini
- Enthusiasm to work in Procurement, preferably external resources or professional services procurement.
What we'll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It's all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we're different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that's as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us.