Rules & Compliance Manager - Job Specification
This is a new position within the Rules & Compliance team (R&C) reporting directly to its head.
- Preparation and maintenance of Compliance Assurance Plans (CAP), Compliance Monitoring Plans (CMP) and Compliance Risk Assessments (CRA)
- Stay up to date and informed of changing legislations and regulations that affect business operations.
- Work independently as well as within the wider Compliance teams.
- Implement and Maintain the Compliance Monitoring Plan (CMP)
- Support a wide variety of areas within the business
- Degree level education or equivalent.
- Experience of working within the financial services industry - trading venue experience would be preferable but is not essential.
- Demonstrable understanding of, and practical experience in, delivering a Compliance Framework.
- Proficient in use of MS Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
This is a really unique opportunity to directly shape the groups future whilst having the reputable and respected name behind you.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.