Delivery Administrator (Business Continuity Management)
Business Continuity Analyst
Industry: Financial Services
I currently have an exciting opportunity for a Business Continuity Analyst specialising in Business Continuity Management for a major financial organisation based in London.
The position will involve the maintenance and completion of all Continuity Plans, Disaster Recovery Papers, Test Scenarios, Action Logs and Crisis Management Frameworks. The will involve interaction with all levels of management and all elements of the Business. All the above plans will be performed through the companies BCM Tool - currently Clearview - which this role will manage and administer.
The position offers an above market rate salary and great additional company benefits.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience/exposure to business analysis frameworks/practices.
- Understanding of IT software development life cycle.
- Exposure to Business Continuity in a similar role
Additional Information of the job is below:
APPLICATION OF KNOWLEDGE, PROBLEM SOLVING & INNOVATION
- Assist and document Business Continuity engagements across the Business including BIA, risk assessment, BCP development, BC/DR test and validation.
- Maintain action log following executed BCM tests across all teams/processes within Vanquis Bank.
- Document the identified opportunities to provide additional value through further services, both in Business Continuity and in other areas where Vanquis Bank has a strong capability and make appropriate colleague introductions
- Ensure that the Gold Silver and Bronze recovery methodology is documented and included into the applied to services as appropriate and designed accordingly.
- Administration of the backlog of all tasks to ensure all prioritisation of work aligned to need, using an agility focus and sprint construct to deliver them
- Work to support the BCM Team in reviewing and document Critical Supplier Contracts to understand where resilience has been included or is needed in terms of the contract.
- Application of practical processes to ensure effective and concise records of all BCM documentation and readiness through use of the BCM tool, currently Clearview.
- Ensure required monthly uploads of data (Staff, Supplier and Resource) are made into Clearview.
- Conduct monthly tests and maintenance tasks of the IT Resilience Tool Kit, namely Mass Notification, Employee Helpline, Conference facilities and IMT/Business Resilience Contact Groups (Email, IM etc)
- Liaise with the Senior Management colleagues wherever necessary in relation the smooth and successful delivery of BCM.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Service Design and Transition and ensure appropriate involvement and value in the delivery of services
- Attend project meetings, where relevant, to contribute to the definition of the support model and operating procedures for handover of new services into Production
- Work with and manage third party support and service providers to ensure service provision for support, incident and event based services are understood, documented and assessed.
- Communication and collation of a value add reporting function with a reliant common language, using effective automation to provide a live dashboard and weekly reflection pack.
- Embraces and drives a continuous learning culture where the development of new skills and knowledge is paramount to the success of their role and career.
- Commits to involvement in regular performance and development conversations with their line manager and embraces a culture of in-time feedback and coaching.
- Build effective relationships with other IT teams and with the business to show and develop value.
- Comply with the organisations Information Security Policy, and all subordinate policies and local procedures.
- Protect the organisation assets in line with the requirements set out in the Acceptable Use Policy.
- 37.5 hour working week
- Personal Development Programmes