Senior HR Generalist
Senior Human Resources Generalist
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, human resources professional to join our organisation as a 'Senior Human Resources Generalist'. You will be responsible for overseeing HR operations within Berkshire. This is an exciting time to join a large Organisation that operates worldwide as we continue to grow from strength to strength.
The Senior HR Generalist is responsible for driving all HR related initiatives for their assigned client base. They will be responsible for ensuring all leaders and employees have HR support and engagement on all HR related activities.
- Partner with assigned client groups on HR and business initiatives. Support site strategic action plans, taking initiative to ensure strong employee communication and change management plans are built in.
- Provide day to day operational support to ensure correct and fast hiring, maintaining a quality candidate experience throughout. Work with site leaders to build talent pools of internal and external talent. Conduct regular MRRs to assess bench strength and ensure strong succession plans for future years.
- Work with site leadership teams to ensure a learning and development strategy is in place. Ensure integrity and compliance training is up to date.
- Propel on time delivery of bi-annual performance review cycle, ensuring existing employee development plans are in place.
- Support annual compensation review cycles and provide guidance to business leaders.
- Follow up on any identified improvement opportunities from annual 'Voice of the Customer' survey.
- Maintain structured, standard work to ensure rigour around absence, probationary and capability reviews.
- Partner with site leaders to ensure regular face to face employee communications with robust follow up of any identified actions.
- Collaborate with HR colleagues in the One Country and Business HR teams to ensure seamless execution of company-wide initiatives.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an ambitious, consultative and confident Human Resources professional with proven experience working in a standalone HR position. You will have a good understanding of employment law, and will possess a strong educational background. Ideally, someone well versed in developing leadership, and management. Your collaborative work ethic will serve you well in this position as you fully immerse yourself into the company's business and HR function.
Skills & Experience
- CIPD Level 7 or equivalent degree level qualification
- Preferable to have experience working for a large, multinational corporation
- Proven experience in a standalone HR position
- Strong knowledge of employment law
- Valid driving licence
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.