Reward Manager - Bristol
Sanderson HR & Talent Acquisition are working in partnership with an award winning professional services provider to identity a Reward Manager who will be based in the company headquarters in central Bristol.
As Reward Manager you will join the Reward team to support with the development and delivery of the reward strategy and oversee the employee benefits programme.
As an experienced Reward Manager you will be expected to deliver the following:
- Support the Head of Reward with regular key pay deliverables including the annual and interim salary/bonus cycles.
- Support the Head of Reward with key reward related transformation projects, including the design of base pay and bonus structures, introduction of job grading and job evaluation systems and leading on projects or aspects of projects as required.
- Oversee the management and promotion of the firm's employee benefits offering including management and development of the firm's new Benefits Hub and the annual flexible benefits enrolment window to maximise employee engagement and participation.
- Supervise and support the Reward Adviser in the day to day operation and management of the employee benefits offering to ensure efficient and effective systems and processes and a seamless experience for employees.
- Manage the operational aspects of the Group Pension Plan working with the pension provider, payroll and other intermediaries to ensure compliance with auto enrolment and pension legislation.
- Complete the firms AE certifications and re enrolment obligations
- Oversee the outsourced monthly payroll processes to ensure effective and timely delivery of the payroll including support and supervision of the Reward Advisor.
- Manage the relationship with the outsourced payroll provider, attend and plan regular payroll calls and face-to-face meetings. Manage any service issues through to resolution.
- Supervise, coach and develop the HR Reward Advisor and HR Reward Analyst in aspects of their roles that directly support the Reward Manager role.
- Participate and contribute to wider HR initiatives and projects that touch on Reward matters such as Health & Well-being initiatives.
Key Skills & Experience
- Experience of a significant role within a reward and pensions team
- Working knowledge of UK pensions and auto enrolment technical knowledge, experience and skills preferred but not essential
- Exposure to and working knowledge of payroll services preferred but not essential
- Experience of pay structures, pay reviews, benchmarking and job evaluation.
- Experience of working with and managing insured risk benefits such as Group life, Income Protection and Critical Illness.
- A proven track record of managing professional advisers and other third party service providers (eg pension's administrators, benefit providers).
Thank you for taking the time to consider this job opportunity. If you are interested in discussing the position in more detail please apply online (with your contact details included) and one of our consultants will be in touch.