Design / Technical Support Engineer
Design / Technical Support Engineer (Façade) required working for a well-established company based in West Bromwich in the West Midlands
Due to this successful growth they are now on the lookout for a Designer to join their friendly team based in West Bromwich where you will have a great opportunity to utilise your skills and grow with the company.
Design / Technical Support Engineer (Façade)-West Bromwich
Salary: ££ Negotiable dependant on experience
The successful Design / Technical Support Engineer will provide technical support for the companies Façade product, including their brick slip area, maintaining existing and developing new systems, together with assisting the sales team on site visits/meetings and with general project enquiries
The ideal candidate will have a proven background working in a design /Technical support role with experience of training on technical projects. It is essential that the Support engineer has good time management and communication skills as you will be liaising with Main stake holders (Contractors, Sub-Contractors, Architects and clients)
Design / Technical Support Engineer - Position Overview
- Review and comment on specifications.
- Review the drawings and calculations.
- Ensure drawing registers are completed correctly.
- Check drawings for buildability during the design process.
- Liaise with Architects and Main Contractors.
- Site inspection to ensure compliance with designs.
Design / Technical Support Engineer- Position Requirements
- Proficiency in MS Office, AutoCad 2D/3D, etc.
- Experience in a Design and/or Technical Support role
- Degree or relevant qualification in building design, architecture design or civil engineering related subject
- Façade or cladding experience highly desirable but not essential
- Strong communication and time management skills.
If you are interested in the above position please click apply.