Product Implementation Manager
Are you someone who is good at taking ideas and making them happen? Do you have excellent influencing and communication skills? Would you like to be part of the team who delivers future products in the vehicle leasing industry?
If your answer is 'yes' to all of these, then we'd love to hear from you.
Want to know a little about us?
Our mission at Hitachi Capital UK is to be exceptional people, providing outstanding customer experiences. Our award-winning Vehicle Solutions business is one of the UK's best providers of funding and fleet solutions for small and large cars and commercial vehicle fleets. We have been funding cars, vans, HGVs and specialist vehicles in the UK for over 30 years and have seen consistent growth across our business. One of the reasons for this is our drive to innovate.
What does the role involve?
In this role you'll be managing new mobility products and services throughout their lifecycle (conception through end-of-life), including implementation and embedding of product and services into a BAU environment.
Some of your key duties will include:
- Creating and managing a product catalogue, working closely with marketing
- Developing and managing a product delivery plan for each new product, ensuring adherence to appropriate governance
- Working with relevant specialists to identify business impacts of new products & services, and supporting Process Analysts to fully document and embed new ways of working
- Being accountable for design and delivery of new products & services, implementing new processes, and minimising impact whilst ensuring an enhanced customer experience
What are we looking for?
Some people say that working with creative people is a little like herding cats - and that would probably be a good analogy for your role. You'll be taking great ideas at inception stage, and putting them through a rigorous process to make them happen in a way that delivers exceptional customer experiences. In addition, we're looking for the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of product management or project managing the implementation of new products and services
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Experience of working with marketing to communicate new propositions
- A keen eye for detail, whilst being able to deal with nuance where needed
What can we offer you?
We're passionate about looking after our people at Hitachi Capital UK, as we know that looking after you means that you will look after our customers. In addition to a great salary and bonus package, we're able to offer you:
- Company car or cash alternative
- Up to 30 days' holiday, plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare, life assurance, and critical illness cover
- Generous pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
In addition to our core package, we offer a range of flexible benefits including cycle to work, give as you earn, and discounts on mobile contracts, TV & broadband packages, high street vouchers, hotel bookings and much more.
What's the next step?
Like the sound of what we have to offer? Feel you've got something to bring to the role? What are you waiting for? Apply today - we look forward to setting you on the road to success.
Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC is an inclusive employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.