Senior Marketing and Acquisition Manager
Role: Marketing & Acquisition Manager
Client: Financial services
Location: West London
Duration: 11 Month
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented B2B Senior Marketing & Acquisition Manager for Business Financing Solutions (BFS) to drive our marketing and acquisition activity and help grow the highly exciting, business financing solutions business in the UK.
* Develop and deliver marketing, sales and distribution partnership strategies to help exceed BFS UK budget. Ensure they each align with and support delivery of full year forecast and monthly growth targets, as well as positioning BFS for long-term success and expansion.
* Deliver reporting and present performance and progress to Regional and Global Leadership Team and Senior Stakeholders on a regular formal and informal basis, adjusting plan according to changing requirements from the BFS business.
* Support multi-year business and product strategy. Ensure successful GTM of complementary products and drive awareness of new product capabilities to the existing and prospect base and maximise commercial benefits of new risk management capabilities.
* Drive marketing effiencies and effectiveness and position the BFS Marketing Team as thought leaders with best in class delivery, by playing a lead role in global best practise/learnings with global BFS counterparts, as well as the wider Regional Marketing teams.
* Maintain and deliver optimised outreach campaigns through partnership and close management of external telesales agency and the internal Merchant Operations team.
* Help build BFS public and government relationship profile with supporting initiatives and developing relevant collateral and case study content.
* Expand BFS reach through new internal cross/upsell and third party distribution partnership channels.
* Put the customer at heart of all activity by delivering regular feedback and insights to the cross-functional team and relevant stakeholders for the benefit of product positioning and the overall Marketing and Global BFS strategy.
* Lead, inspire and support team development. Motivate and coach to deliver outstanding results-driven marketing.
* Proven track record (8+ years) of success with end-to-end product life cycle marketing, including creation and execution of winning marketing strategies and plans. (Credit, SMB/B2B, financial services or both a strong plus).
* Strategic thinker - combine classic strategic marketing skills with experience in multi-channel marketing/distribution of practical products and services.
* Superior relationship-building and influence management skills in interactions with senior leaders, peers, internal and external partners.
* Strong creative thinking (benefits marketing and customer orientation).
* A proven track record of driving results in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
* Comfortable with ambiguity, able to manage multiple competing priorities with strong attention to detail.
* Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Understanding of financial services industry and ecosystem strongly preferred
* Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.