Procurement & Contracts Manager
Can you help us to procure the UK's future global footprint?
Procurement & Contracts Manager - 12 month FTC
We are one the UK's leading innovation centres. We have one goal; make the UK recognised as a world leader in our sector.
Right now we need a Procurement & Contracts Manager with a plethora of experience in the private and public sectors.
What will you be doing?
- Provide end-to-end management of the procurement process by providing procurement and contractual support to the organisation.
- Assess spending, identify cost saving areas, improve supplier performance and internal processes.
- Review and negotiate win/win commercial terms
- Deliver cost savings against pre-agreed targets
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of 7 years procurement and contracting experience with a split of public and private sectors knowledge
- Able to work under your own initiative
- An experienced negotiator who is capable of challenging the business requirements
- Excellent financial, commercial and analytical skills
- Proven ability to analyse risk and provide practical solutions
- MCIPS qualified
We employ some of the UK's most innovative minds and collaborate closely with SMEs, academia and industry to conduct research and development projects. What we do will completely change how people move around in their day-to-day lives.
We offer great salaries with a full benefits package including the following: Pension scheme, Life assurance, Private healthcare, 25 days + Bank Holidays + Christmas off (non-guaranteed)
Reckon you've got the fire to ignite this position? Apply now!