Outreach Know Your Customer Manager
Job Title: Outreach Know Your Customer Manager
Corporate Title: Associate Vice President
Division: Corporate and Investment Bank
You'll be joining Client Life Cycle Management (CLM), which comprises of Client On-boarding and Account Maintenance and Reference Data Services (RDS). The group provides operational services across the Global Markets and Corporate Investment Banking clients globally, which enable client business, protect against client life cycle risk and drive up data standards within the firm. CLM play an integral part in the firm's first line of defence against financial crime, reducing the risk of working with new clients (primarily Know Your Customer (KYC) risk), whilst ensuring client relationships are on-boarded and maintained efficiently. RDS provide a golden source of quality reference data across the Bank, underpinning the firm's key Regulatory, Control and Governance standards.
- Reviewing case files and identifying gaps in the Front Office submission
- Articulating why the submitted files meet (or do not meet) KYC and regulatory requirements
- Reviewing new and existing regulatory and KYC requirements, understanding the impact and operationalising
- Ensuring that cases are prioritised and managed effectively and consistently in line with the agreed process and Service Level Agreements. You'll be ensuring that all aspects of delivery are running effectively
- Working collectively the Front Office Public Relations and Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) function to ensure full transparency and improve turn-around times
- Understanding of the risk associated with specific entity/client types and evaluating the case risk as a result
- Understanding complex AFC rules and interpret them well enough to apply to on boarding process
- Implementing an nderstanding of businesses such as Corporate Finance/Markets and Global Transaction Banking
- Supporting the production of critical metrics and reporting which provide data related to department performance, risk quantification and stratification, and resource capacity
- Acting as a role model in relation to the values and beliefs and manages the function in line with internal policies and guidance and regulatory requirements
Skills and Qualifications:
- Relevant experience in Client On-boarding processes and requirements
- Understanding of KYC, AFC, Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act and other regulatory requirements
- Proven track record as a leader, able to work in virtual global teams and a Matrix organisation
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organisational, prioritisation, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of German is beneficial
- Open-minded, able to share information, knowledge and expertise with peers and team members
- Educated to Bachelor's degree level or equivalent qualification/relevant work experience
Diversity, inclusion and mutual respect are essential elements of who we are. These values define the working environment we strive to create - engaging, supportive and welcoming of different views. We believe innovation stems from intellectual curiosity alongside the right mix of skills and talents. Therefore, we embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds. The company promotes equality of opportunity and encourages the development of all employees to their full potential. We are open to agile working arrangements - talk to us about flexibility and other initiatives we offer.
We are an equal opportunities employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and national or ethnic origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We aim to treat all employees in a fair and consistent manner, promote good working relationships to encourage high standards of conduct and performance within a work environment free from harassment, bullying and discrimination.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.