Programme Manager - Data Science
Job Title: Programme Manager - Data Science
Corporate Title: Vice President
Data Insights is a data science and analytics Centre of Excellence for the Bank. It drives innovation through the collaborative development of innovative solutions to address the Bank's data-related problems. The group works closely with stakeholders, across Deutsche Bank as a provider, thought leader, partner, consultant and guide mandated to improve the capability and effectiveness of the Bank's data science and analytics communities.
- Contributing to the definition of the Insights Analytics strategy
- Working closely with business stakeholders to ensure their business requirements are understood and being met
- Defining, scope and plan using an Agile/Iterative delivery approach and philosophy
- Driving delivery of the Insights' road map
- Validating the delivered solutions achieve business benefit
- Carrying out resource and financial planning, tracking and reporting, monitoring and updating up to service portfolio level
- Integrating with organisational governance, risk, vendor management and portfolio management functions
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven programme management experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Goal oriented structured thinking and effective organisational skills
- Agile/Scrum development and management techniques
- Demonstrate an ability to govern and deliver analytics and data projects
- Experience managing budget, resources and the configuration of a functional service - shared resourcing/bench/flexibly scaling
- Proven ability to manage programme risks and issues
- Experience working within large and complex organizations with standardised governance frameworks
- Experience in any of the following functions preferred - Anti Financial Crime. Compliance, eDiscovery, Audit, Control, InfoSec
Diversity, inclusion and mutual respect are essential elements of who we are. These values define the working environment we strive to create - engaging, supportive and welcoming of different views. We believe innovation stems from intellectual curiosity alongside the right mix of skills and talents. Therefore, we embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds. The company promotes equality of opportunity and encourages the development of all employees to their full potential. We are open to agile working arrangements - talk to us about flexibility and other initiatives we offer.
We are an equal opportunities employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and national or ethnic origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We aim to treat all employees in a fair and consistent manner, promote good working relationships to encourage high standards of conduct and performance within a work environment free from harassment, bullying and discrimination.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter