Business Development Manager
Looking for a successful Business Development Manager to join a successful and growing business and become a valuable contributor, the office in the heart of the city of London (10 mins walk from Bank Station).
This client is a rapidly growing business with ambitious growth plans. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for winning new high profile accounts in the Enterprise Space, focussing on a PSL to begin with, then progressing to more complex outsourcing. The Business Development Manager will be working within the Enterprise Space and tasked with delivering profitable new business wins. A black book would be extremely advantageous.
The Business Development Manager will be constantly using networking and research skills to identify new leads and ensure is seen as a market expert within the industry and within the business. The Business Development Manager will be joining a rapidly growing business and will benefit from annual reviews and working for a company that is heavy on internal promotions and looking after their employees, meaning there is a huge chance for growth. This is an ideal opportunity BDM to become team lead within a year.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Winning new business within the Enterprise Space Managing the full Sales Cycle process for the business. A black book would be extremely advantageous.
- Assisting with the design of the sales and marketing strategies for the business
- Controlling the sales process for the business
- Co-ordinating sales campaigns across the network
- Identifying effective and channels of client attraction.
- Focussing on a PSL to begin with, then progressing to more complex outsourcing
- Working on specific, targeted client campaigns
- Running the annual sales and marketing calendars for the business
- Monitoring the success of marketing and sales strategies
- Ensure client retention and new business development
- Preparing supplier agreements and proposals.
Skills, Knowledge and qualifications
- Proven recruitment experience gained from a recruitment agency would be beneficial
- Extensive experience in a similar role in a result driven organisation
- An understanding of marketing practices, in IT Professional Services Outsourcing
- A proven track record in sales, with working knowledge of the principles of a strong sales process
- Ability to think methodically and analytically generating creative solutions to a high standard
- Experience in coaching and training sales teams and recruiting sales and marketing professionals
- Targeted B2B sales track record with ideally a background within recruitment sales.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Confidence in dealing with people on all levels with a professional and friendly manner.
- A history of building strong, long term client relationships.
- A positive and tenacious attitude.
- Organised and thorough, even under pressure.
- Thrive working in a target driven environment.
What is on Offer Business Development
??30,000+ (DOE) + Double OTE
20 days for the first year, and then increasing by 1 each year to maximum of 25 days