Domestic Gas Installation Engineer

Recruiter
Skilled Careers Ltd
Location
Bristol
Salary
1500-2200 Per Week
Posted
19 Jun 2019
Closes
27 Jun 2019
Ref
1184942871
Sector
Engineering
My client one of the leading housing association's are currently looking for 3 x domestic gas installation engineer's to work on a sub contract basis covering the Bristol area. Works will consist of 80 % Combi swaps with the remaining 20% a mixer of full heating systems and Combi upgrades. The works is going to be on going as they have just been rewarded an extension of 3 years. All works will be pre- surveyed and materials will be delievered to site with waste also picked up. The successful engineer must have the following: Proven track record in central heating installs in a social housing environment ACS - CENWAT, CCN1, CKR1, HTR1. Own tools and van Public liability insurance Own Gas Safe registration Please apply now or for more information please contact the gas team at Skilled Careers on 02070657279

Similar jobs

Similar jobs