Wrap Round Care co-ordinator
Ditchling (St. Margaret’s) CE Primary and Nursery School
Wrap Round Care co-ordinator vacancy
Our thriving Wrap Round care is seeking a new co-ordinator.
Are you the person to take up this challenge and care for children aged 4-11 years in our after school club?
Our children love relaxing, playing games, doing craft and sharing a snack together at the end of the day. There is always lots of laughter and happy faces.
Hours of work: 15:00-17:45 Monday to Friday
Pay scale: Single Status Grade 3, £18,065 pro-rata (£9.36 ph)
Contract type: Permanent Term time only
Starting date: Sept 2019
Closing date: 12th July 2019
Proposed interview date: 16th or 17th July 2019
We hope you can offer:
- commitment to providing a safe, high quality play opportunity and care for children aged 4-11, whatever their needs
- energy, creativity and drive to take responsibility for the day to day organisation and operation of the club
- a willingness to work as part of a team
- a willingness to interact with children across the full primary age range
- a commitment to partnership with parents
We can offer you
- willing and friendly children
- supportive parents and a thriving village community
- a commitment to personalised CPD
- a happy workplace with friendly, supportive colleagues
- loyal, supportive and committed governors
For further information please see the school website: https://ditchlingprimary.co.uk/esussex/primary/ditchling.
To leave a message for the school please contact: Ditchling (St. Margaret’s) CE Primary School, Lewes Road, Ditchling, East Sussex, BN6 8TU Tel: 01273 844130 email@example.com
Please note we do not accept CVs.