You will be an experienced Automation Developer within the UiPath product with a track record of automating complex business processes. You will work within the Process Automation Centre of Excellence and help define and abide by best practises.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including a good annual leave entitlement and an excellent pension scheme. You will be provided with on-going training and development as well as career opportunities.
The Automation Developer will join a recently formed team at an exciting time for the business with lots of new innovative and interesting projects.
As an Automation Developer, the key responsibilities are:
- Help grow our Process Automation CoE
- Provide innovations in the Automation space
- Drive process assessments for automation opportunities
- Understand Process Design Documents
- Develop Automation Solutions using common .NET methodologies
- Writing Solution Design Documents
- Estimating development effort for project work.
- Developing processes and procedures to maintain/improve service model
The Automation Developer will have a strong technical background in IT, with a track record of building automation processes. You will be ready to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment alongside talented people who take pride in the delivery of IT projects. You will possess many of the skills below.
- UiPath Development
- SQL Databases
- Workflow Tools
We offer a dynamic challenging job in a friendly working climate. You will have the opportunity to create, shape and drive something new for Affinity water. We offer a competitive remuneration package, including some brilliant benefits. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives. Given the nature of the role, a certain level of flexibility in working hours is important.