Interim BPO Bid Modeller
A global business is looking for an experienced bid modeller to support with a business critical bid for a major contract.
This is a great assignment for an experienced modeller who can work autonomously and is keen to deliver a business wide project alongside senior stakeholders.
"An exciting position within the finance function which suits somebody with a self-starter attitude and previous experience delivering business wide projects to tight deadlines."
To successfully deliver in the role you will need to have:
- A background in finance with significant post qualified experience (qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent).
- Strong excel modelling skills.
- Experience of supporting Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) bid teams.
- Offshore modelling experience is an advantage.
A little more information about the role:
- Interim Bid Modeller role to support a major BPO contract.
- Supporting the deal team with integrated P&L and business case modelling.
- Helping to optimise the deal from a financial perspective, to achieve margin and cash objectives.
- Supporting the team with fully objective risk/opportunity assessment, documenting key assumptions and working closely with wider Group teams as required.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.