Import Merchandiser vacancy for one of the biggest suppliers of footwear and bags in the UK, initially for 12 months maternity cover -££ Negotiable dependant on experience
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Job Title: Import Merchandiser (12-month maternity cover)
Salary & Benefits: ££ Negotiable dependant on experience
Working Hours: Full time, Permanent
Responsibilities will include:
Management of your customers critical path, placement of purchase orders for goods and packaging attending meetings with high street customers liaising with overseas suppliers and the technical team to meet customer’s specific requirements. You will work closely with the design teams and account managers, tracking design amends and focussing on the sealed and approval of products.
Qualifications, Skills and experience
- Previous experience of import merchandising and experience of liaising with high street retailers essential
- Good IT Knowledge-& experience in Excel & Word
- 5 GCSE Math’s & English above level C or equivalent/ or Higher education or Degree/ Diploma educated would be a distinct advantage
- A positive attitude
- A keen interest in fashion & design
- Excellent communicator at all levels internal and external
- Good written communication including the accurate recording of data
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Methodical, organised, attention to detail
- Always willing to ‘go the extra mile’
The Company: William Lamb Group is one of the biggest suppliers of footwear and bags in the UK. It is a family owned business based in Wakefield, established in 1887. We are now recruiting a design assistant to help the busy design team in the Wakefield office to create kids and adults character and own label products.
You will be sent an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.