SOLUTION STRATEGIST ASSOCIATE
*SOLUTION STRATEGIST ASSOCIATE LOCATED IN London.*
ROLE- SOLUTION STRATEGIST ASSOCIATE
DURATION- 6 MONTH CONTRACT
RATE ??500 PWD
- Assist Defined contribution Investment Solutions with answering client queries (in particular, on the clients target date funds' offering)
- Help wider Solutions Strategy team to develop and maintain in-house models and automate processes
- Evolve the business offering and servicing across to better support our Defined Contribution clients
- Update and maintain technical inputs for collateral relating to presentations, RFPs, fund factsheets and other marketing collateral.
- 2-4 years' experience in the actuarial, pension or investment consultancy, or asset management industry (in a multi-asset solutions environment)
- Experience within Defined Contribution pension industry, investment consultancy or employer benefits consultancy
- Good understanding of the Defined Contribution pension scheme industry
- Highly numerate, excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, and in particular, experience with running and maintaining Excel models
- Strong team player, ability to work independently and proactively to take ownership of tasks, as well as part of a team. Adaptability to a range of tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and strong prioritisation skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously under time pressure and with accuracy. Excellent attention to detail
- Experience within DC pension industry, investment consultancy or employer benefits consultancy
- Excellent understanding of DC client requirements and a wider DC landscape and investment fund offering
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunity's employer.
Please email me