- Deliver defined aspects of Electrical engineering deliverables including:
- Review of Supplier CDRLs
- Endorsement of Hazard Actions
- Review of Test Forms
- Review of OEM/System Handbooks, Kill Cards and Start/Stop Procedures,
- Issue of System calculations, philosophy documents and proofs.
- Engineering Change Requests
- Provide Acceptance Evidence and Documentation to the customer
- Submission of certification evidence to Naval Authority Group
- Design changes for ships 04 & 05 including LR Plan Approvals where required
- Delivery of Electrical engineering effort to budget and schedule
- Provide discipline interface to other disciplines/areas of the business.
- Prioritise key activities when required
- Keep up to date in relevant technical areas, develop skills and capabilities to be able to provide more effective services (seeking and sharing good practice and knowledge to continuously improve practices), and supply technical support and expertise to others as required.
- Provide help and direction to less experienced team members to support both their effective working and their development.
- Possess in depth knowledge of the Electrical
- Knowledge and experience in use of ship design processes and systems to LCM guidelines
- Extensive technical knowledge and problem solving in Electrical systems
- Experience in engineering or a defence or related industry
- Good working experiences in more than one phase of the LCM, with sufficient experience of the total LCM to enable a good understanding of adjacent phases and through life engineering issues
- Previous experience on other projects of complexity (new build)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.