Interim Head of Fund Content
This interim role will be responsible for leading the team responsible for the creation and delivery of content in support of Equities, Multi Asset and Retail Fixed Income investment strategies across all audiences. This role is critical in managing the creation and delivery of high quality investment-led content that aligns with customer need and accurately reflects both our investment propositions and the views of our fund management teams.
- Oversee the production of content across all asset classes (Equities, Property, Fixed Income and Multi Asset) both at a fund level including regulatory reporting; presentations and client service content ensuring it is timely, accurate and efficient
- Ensure the team is well-integrated with the broader marketing team and ensure the team works
collaboratively with Distribution teams to deliver integrated content and marketing activity
- Drive process excellence in the team and implement a scalable operating model that can effectively manage the wide range of products, audiences and geographies
- Keep abreast of market conditions, fund performance and customer needs in all distribution channels to ensure the content produced is relevant and useful in supporting the business to position our funds
- Engage effectively with key teams such as fund data to drive for decisions and priorities that materially impact the content writers and presentations team
- Ensure the team is well set up to meet the increasing demand for fund content as the business grows internationally
Knowledge, experience & qualifications
- Strong understanding of financial market dynamics and how our investment capabilities align to the
- Technical investment product knowledge (bonds, equities, multi asset and real estate).
- Broad experience in the investment industry and knowledge of customer needs, international experience with an understanding of European investors would be preferable.
- Excellent team and stakeholder management track-record, including the ability to influence senior
stakeholders across various investment and distribution teams.
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership qualities and adaptability, with experience of managing multiple projects.
- Educated to degree level with appropriate investment qualifications either post-graduate or professional training,
- Experience of working with multiple departments to develop customer/marketing literature and regulatory communications.
Personal SkillsAdvantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.