SMCR Trainer (SM&CR)
SMCR Trainer required for a financial services business to educate the business and its Senior Managers and Certified Members on the Senior Managers and Certification Regime. Ensure everyone knows how to act accountable and compliant to the FCA regulation for the December 2019 deadline and the importance of its implementation.
The SMCR Trainer will have provided materials given to them to use but will be expected to demonstrate the appropriate learning journeys the business needs to take at all levels of seniority. The SMCR Trainer will have one on one exposure and interaction with NEDs and Board members to ensure they understand the Senior Managers and Certification Regime and how to act compliant to the regulation by demonstrating accountability.
To be successful the SMCR Trainer must have the following experience:
- Previously trained and educated businesses on SMCR
- SMCR experience or relevance to similar regulations (SM&CR/SIMR/SMR/Approved Persons/Individual Accountability Regime/IAR/Senior Managers Regime
- Learning and Development/L&D background
- Experience of conduct rules and reasonable steps
- Presentation experience
- Learning journeys experience and drive discussions
- FS background
This is a great opportunity to be involved in a well-known financial services company located around the UK. There is scope to base yourself in any of the offices with flexible working pattern. This is an exciting time to join the company and be a part of their journey in implementing the well-known SMCR that all regulated companies must comply to.