LOCATION: Hemel Hempstead
SALARY: £16,000.00 - £18,000.00 per annum + 28 days holiday (incl Bank Holidays) + Free car parking
WORKING HOURS: Monday – Friday 9am - 5pm
THE COMPANY: We are currently working with a company who provides technical services and repairs to the Tenpin Bowling industry. Established in 2009 the company has been growing rapidly and are now looking for a full time Warehouse Assistant to join our ever-growing family business at our head office in Hemel Hempstead.
Key Responsibilities for the Warehouse Assistant role to include:-
• Answering telephone.
• Ensuring email communications are replied too.
• Receiving Deliveries.
• Booking in Deliveries from customer/suppliers.
• Preparing paperwork for Repairs from Customers.
• Updating data on reports/boards.
• Shipping out parts/repaired items to Customers.
• Testing Equipment.
• Assisting Director’s & Technical Engineers in various tasks.
• Looking after Customers exchange program.
• Liaising with Customers and helping with queries.
• Ordering parts.
• Stock Control in warehouse and workshop.
• Ordering of packing materials.
• Maintaining warehouse stock & keeping warehouse tidy.
• Occasional Site Visits and deliveries/collections.
THE CANDIDATE: We are looking for a reliable, organised and proactive warehouse assistant who will be able to undertake a number of different tasks and offer a high level of support to the team.
The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated, show excellent attention to detail, plus able to take, and precisely follow, instructions whilst handling a number of demands.
Experience of working in an office/warehouse environment is helpful but first and foremost the ideal candidate will need to be a team player with a positive attitude that will contribute to the overall efficiency of our office/warehouse.
Key skills essential for the role of the Warehouse Assistant:-
• You will need to be:
• Well organised.
• Highly attentive to presentation and detail.
• Able to work on your own initiative and prioritise.
• A strong communicator – over the phone and in writing.
• A team player with a sense of humour
• Reliable and honest
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.