Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager
Salary: Circa £45,000 + 10% OTE
Location: UK Wide – Main Office in West Bromwich, West Midlands
Working hours: Permanent, full-time. 40 hours per week
Our client is a leading manufacturer of engineered facade and roofing systems to the architectural/Construction sector, complemented by a comprehensive range of fasteners, load bearing components and accessories. They have full in-house testing facilities, as well as 3D design and engineering analysis.
Our client is currently looking for an Area Sales Manager to further develop the profitable sales of their SFS systems across the UK. You will be responsible for creating tangible opportunities, gaining revenue and profitability, in line with budgeted criteria, whilst maintaining close relationships with all major accounts and growing new accounts.
Key duties for Area Sales Manager:
- Provide management information, including action plans, activity reports, forecasts and KPI's
- Monitor sales and keep up to date with current market trends, customer needs, opportunities and competitor activity
- Meet and strive to exceed targets using first class consultative sales skills, showing a good understanding of products
- Identify and create strong loyal relationships with decision makers
- Complete management reports and prepare month sales reports
- Usage of CRM and general administration
- Sales presentations for clients showcasing the success and credibility of the business and its products
We are looking for a professional Sales person who has a proven track record in achieving targets with a background in the Construction industry. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential along with, effective time and territory management.
If you have excellent commercial acumen and understand the need to probe, identify and close – this could be the role for you.
Please click apply today. You will be directed to a short online assessment to support your CV.