WorkPlace Leeds – Administrator
Grade: Scale 4
Salary: £19,554- £21,166
Hours: Full time - 37 hours/week
Base: De Lacey House, Abbey Road, Kirkstall, Leeds LS5
Closing date: Fri 12th July 2019 at 12 noon
Interviews: Week commencing 22nd July 2019 with a practical assessment to be arranged prior to appointment
Leeds Mind is the city’s leading mental health charity with a turnover of approximately £3m each year. We have a diverse service offer, delivering a range of support and information across the city. Workplace-Leeds is a city-wide employment & job retention support service that aims to help people who have been affected by mental health issues to take the steps necessary to enter some form of employment and to retain their employment. It is a partnership between Leeds Mind, Community Links and Touchstone.
The successful applicant will have/be:
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Fantastic communication and customer care skills
- Team player
- Experience of utilising databases, collating, analysing & presenting data
- Ability to administer a petty cash system and process invoices
- Experience of Information management including updating websites
- Proficient user with a wide range of Microsoft Office programmes (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint)
For more information about the roles prior to applying please contact Fiaz Amin (Team Leader) Tel: 0113 2302631.
For further information and details on how to apply please visit our website :
www.leedsmind.org.uk. We do not accept CVs.