Stock Room Assistant
Cadman Capital Group are currently recruiting for a Stock Room Assistant based in Castle Ashby, Northants.
Duties will include but are not limited to performing stock room assistant duties in a warehouse setting.
Key Responsibilities :
- Identify orders daily, pick orders accurately.
- Package all orders as per the standards set out for each type of product.
- Dispatch all orders on time and in full to a high standard.
- Receive inbound deliveries.
- Check off inbound deliveries.
- Locate and bay inbound stock in the warehouse ready for picking.
- Maintain the highest levels of operating and physical standards within the warehouse.
- Carry out work in a safe and caring manner.
- Carry out other duties as identified by your line manager.
Required Skills :
- Similar experience working in a fast moving stock room or warehouse environment.
- Retail or service industry experience (minimum 6 months).
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Good team player.
- Stock movement.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Training will be provided on site.
Start Date: Immediate
30 hours a week and the hours to be Monday to Friday
9:10am - 3:30pm including 20 minute break.
Salary: £8.21 per hour
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in the please apply today by submitting your CV to Glen Bogle at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling him direct on 01604 696080
Apply for Stock Room Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly